AH&LA Launches Mobile App
The free app debuts in time for the annual AH&LA Fall Conference held with the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show, November 9-13, in New York City.
The American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA) has released a mobile app for smartphones. The free app debuts in time for the annual AH&LA Fall Conference held with the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show, November 9-13, in New York City.
The app will provide easy access to information about the more than 100 educational sessions, hundreds of industry speakers, networking opportunities with top lodging leaders, and exhibitors showcasing the latest products on the IHMRS and BDNY tradeshow floors. You’ll easily find the location for sessions and exhibitors, a map of the Jacob Javits Convention Center, transportation options, and seminar surveys. Additionally, you’ll receive alerts letting you know when sessions are starting, breaking conference news, and industry updates.
AH&LA’s official app keeps members up to date on the latest news from Capitol Hill, upcoming events, and connects members to AH&LA’s social media activity, including AH&LA President/CEO Joe McInerney’s weekly blog. In addition, a SmartBrief feed keeps members abreast of daily industry news.
“The new app is a great way for AH&LA members to fully engage with our Fall Conference, IHMRS, and BDNY,” said AH&LA President/CEO Joseph A. McInerney, CHA. “Attendance is up this year, so the app will help members navigate their way through the biggest tradeshow in the hospitality industry.”
AH&LA members can download the app, which is funded by American Express, through the app store or www.mobile.ahla.com. Keywords – AH&LA, AHLA, IHMRS, American, Hotel, Lodging, Association, International, Motel, Restaurant, Show, New York, BDNY, and Boutique, Design, Conference. Follow and tweet using hashtag #FallConference12.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- The Culinary Institute of America Provides Scholarships for 2015 HTMP International Competition WInners
- Hotel Industry Commends Presidents Cybersecurity Initiative
- AH&LA Praises New Administration Efforts to Improve Nations Airports
- AH&LA Applauds Further House Action to Battle Patent Trolls
- Hotel Industry Praises House, Senate Resolution Condemning Ambush Elections
- Oracle MICROS Strengthens Partnership with SiteMinder to Enhance Distribution Offering for Hotels
- Hotel SystemsPro Welcomes 2015 with New Leadership, Re-Energized Focus on Client Success
- Infographic: 5 Distribution Trends to Watch for in 2015
- Trail Blazer Epteca Introduces 'Smart Selling' Ancillaries Marketplace for Travel Companies to Sell More Stuff
- The Next Big Thing Travel and Hospitality Technology Reveals Winners of Inaugural Innovator Spotlight Award