AH&LA Launches Mobile App
The free app debuts in time for the annual AH&LA Fall Conference held with the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show, November 9-13, in New York City.
The American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA) has released a mobile app for smartphones. The free app debuts in time for the annual AH&LA Fall Conference held with the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show, November 9-13, in New York City.
The app will provide easy access to information about the more than 100 educational sessions, hundreds of industry speakers, networking opportunities with top lodging leaders, and exhibitors showcasing the latest products on the IHMRS and BDNY tradeshow floors. You’ll easily find the location for sessions and exhibitors, a map of the Jacob Javits Convention Center, transportation options, and seminar surveys. Additionally, you’ll receive alerts letting you know when sessions are starting, breaking conference news, and industry updates.
AH&LA’s official app keeps members up to date on the latest news from Capitol Hill, upcoming events, and connects members to AH&LA’s social media activity, including AH&LA President/CEO Joe McInerney’s weekly blog. In addition, a SmartBrief feed keeps members abreast of daily industry news.
“The new app is a great way for AH&LA members to fully engage with our Fall Conference, IHMRS, and BDNY,” said AH&LA President/CEO Joseph A. McInerney, CHA. “Attendance is up this year, so the app will help members navigate their way through the biggest tradeshow in the hospitality industry.”
AH&LA members can download the app, which is funded by American Express, through the app store or www.mobile.ahla.com. Keywords – AH&LA, AHLA, IHMRS, American, Hotel, Lodging, Association, International, Motel, Restaurant, Show, New York, BDNY, and Boutique, Design, Conference. Follow and tweet using hashtag #FallConference12.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Hotel Industry Opposes NLRB Joint-Employer Decision
- Rep. Paulsen Applauds Job Growth in Hotel Industry
- Rep. Carter Praises Jobs and Economic Growth on Tour of the Cloister at Sea Island Resort
- AH&LA Applauds General Services Administration for Per Diem Rate Increase
- Hasmukh P. (H.P.) Ram To Receive ALIS Lifetime Achievement Award
- Next-Generation Property Management Solutions: New Guide Offers Roadmap for Success
- 4 Easy Ways to Maximise Social Media Using Your Internet Booking Engine
- How Technology Can Deliver a Seamless Travel Experience - Information Age
- Deloitte Perspectives - Crisis Management What's Your Focus?
- Cornell Roundtable Analyzes Benefits and Threats from Big Data for Hospitality Firms