AH&LA Launches Mobile App
The free app debuts in time for the annual AH&LA Fall Conference held with the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show, November 9-13, in New York City.
The American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA) has released a mobile app for smartphones. The free app debuts in time for the annual AH&LA Fall Conference held with the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show, November 9-13, in New York City.
The app will provide easy access to information about the more than 100 educational sessions, hundreds of industry speakers, networking opportunities with top lodging leaders, and exhibitors showcasing the latest products on the IHMRS and BDNY tradeshow floors. You’ll easily find the location for sessions and exhibitors, a map of the Jacob Javits Convention Center, transportation options, and seminar surveys. Additionally, you’ll receive alerts letting you know when sessions are starting, breaking conference news, and industry updates.
AH&LA’s official app keeps members up to date on the latest news from Capitol Hill, upcoming events, and connects members to AH&LA’s social media activity, including AH&LA President/CEO Joe McInerney’s weekly blog. In addition, a SmartBrief feed keeps members abreast of daily industry news.
“The new app is a great way for AH&LA members to fully engage with our Fall Conference, IHMRS, and BDNY,” said AH&LA President/CEO Joseph A. McInerney, CHA. “Attendance is up this year, so the app will help members navigate their way through the biggest tradeshow in the hospitality industry.”
AH&LA members can download the app, which is funded by American Express, through the app store or www.mobile.ahla.com. Keywords – AH&LA, AHLA, IHMRS, American, Hotel, Lodging, Association, International, Motel, Restaurant, Show, New York, BDNY, and Boutique, Design, Conference. Follow and tweet using hashtag #FallConference12.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Treatment of Service Charge for Revenue and Expense Reporting In the Hospitality Industry - By Christopher Garland
- AH&LA Statement on Appeal of Preliminary Injunction Ruling in Lawsuit Against the City of Los Angeles -
- AH&LA Urges Fair Competition in Hotel Booking Following Florida Supreme Court Decision
- AH&LA Applauds Entire Florida Congressional Delegation for Urging FTC to Open Investigation Into Online Booking Deceptions
- AH&LA Urges Level Playing Field at FTC 'Sharing Economy' Workshop
- HeBStrategy: The Q3 2015 Hospitality Digital Technology & Marketing Strategy Whitepaper Now Available for Download
- DHISCO Partners With Luxury Travel Start-up SuiteStory
- WebRezPro Improves Hotel Channel Management with Enhanced SiteMinder Interface
- The Pierhouse Hotel Takes Hotel Management to the Next Level with RoomMaster PMS
- HFTP to Produce HITEC Europe and HITEC Asia in 2017