AH&LA Launches Mobile App
The free app debuts in time for the annual AH&LA Fall Conference held with the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show, November 9-13, in New York City.
The American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA) has released a mobile app for smartphones. The free app debuts in time for the annual AH&LA Fall Conference held with the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show, November 9-13, in New York City.
The app will provide easy access to information about the more than 100 educational sessions, hundreds of industry speakers, networking opportunities with top lodging leaders, and exhibitors showcasing the latest products on the IHMRS and BDNY tradeshow floors. You’ll easily find the location for sessions and exhibitors, a map of the Jacob Javits Convention Center, transportation options, and seminar surveys. Additionally, you’ll receive alerts letting you know when sessions are starting, breaking conference news, and industry updates.
AH&LA’s official app keeps members up to date on the latest news from Capitol Hill, upcoming events, and connects members to AH&LA’s social media activity, including AH&LA President/CEO Joe McInerney’s weekly blog. In addition, a SmartBrief feed keeps members abreast of daily industry news.
“The new app is a great way for AH&LA members to fully engage with our Fall Conference, IHMRS, and BDNY,” said AH&LA President/CEO Joseph A. McInerney, CHA. “Attendance is up this year, so the app will help members navigate their way through the biggest tradeshow in the hospitality industry.”
AH&LA members can download the app, which is funded by American Express, through the app store or www.mobile.ahla.com. Keywords – AH&LA, AHLA, IHMRS, American, Hotel, Lodging, Association, International, Motel, Restaurant, Show, New York, BDNY, and Boutique, Design, Conference. Follow and tweet using hashtag #FallConference12.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- American Hotel and Lodging Association Praises Maryland Senate for Encouraging Fair Competition in Hotel Booking -
- Supreme Court of Hawaii Issues Decision on Tax Parity for Online Travel Agencies
- Hotel Industry Praises House for Voting to Stop Ambush Elections
- AH&LA Disappointed As Seattle Continues to Discriminate Against Franchises
- AH&LA Appoints New Board Members
- Wyndham Launches Industry Leading, Automated Revenue Management System in Cloud-Based PMS
- FindMyCarrots (FmC) Revamps Website to Offer White Label New Era of Semantic Search Technology to the Masses
- Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North Gets Travel-Savvy with FlyteBoard Hotel Flight Information Display
- LeisureLink to Exhibit at ARDA, MTS and VRMA Events in April
- The Sharing Economy Is On The Brink Of Disrupting Business Travel - TechCrunch