AH&LA Launches Mobile App
The free app debuts in time for the annual AH&LA Fall Conference held with the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show, November 9-13, in New York City.
The American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA) has released a mobile app for smartphones. The free app debuts in time for the annual AH&LA Fall Conference held with the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show, November 9-13, in New York City.
The app will provide easy access to information about the more than 100 educational sessions, hundreds of industry speakers, networking opportunities with top lodging leaders, and exhibitors showcasing the latest products on the IHMRS and BDNY tradeshow floors. You’ll easily find the location for sessions and exhibitors, a map of the Jacob Javits Convention Center, transportation options, and seminar surveys. Additionally, you’ll receive alerts letting you know when sessions are starting, breaking conference news, and industry updates.
AH&LA’s official app keeps members up to date on the latest news from Capitol Hill, upcoming events, and connects members to AH&LA’s social media activity, including AH&LA President/CEO Joe McInerney’s weekly blog. In addition, a SmartBrief feed keeps members abreast of daily industry news.
“The new app is a great way for AH&LA members to fully engage with our Fall Conference, IHMRS, and BDNY,” said AH&LA President/CEO Joseph A. McInerney, CHA. “Attendance is up this year, so the app will help members navigate their way through the biggest tradeshow in the hospitality industry.”
AH&LA members can download the app, which is funded by American Express, through the app store or www.mobile.ahla.com. Keywords – AH&LA, AHLA, IHMRS, American, Hotel, Lodging, Association, International, Motel, Restaurant, Show, New York, BDNY, and Boutique, Design, Conference. Follow and tweet using hashtag #FallConference12.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Hotel Industry Applauds D.C. Court of Appeals OTC Ruling
- HX: The Hotel Experience Rooms to Restaurants
- AH&LA Applauds FTC Action to Alert Consumers on Rogue Online Booking Sites
- AH&LA DOL Overtime Rule Hampers Growth and Job Flexibility
- Treatment of Service Charge for Revenue and Expense Reporting In the Hospitality Industry - By Christopher Garland
- What Technology Do Hoteliers Buy?
- INNCOM® by Honeywell Will Provide MGM Resorts International with Reliable Large Scale 'Smart' Networks
- Hotel Property Management Systems: Everything You Need to Know
- AirRevive Saves Hotels Millions Through Its HVAC Refurbishment and Re-commissioning Service
- Serenata and TrustYou Team Up to Help Hotels Personalize Their Guests Experiences