AH&LA Launches Mobile App
The free app debuts in time for the annual AH&LA Fall Conference held with the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show, November 9-13, in New York City.
The American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA) has released a mobile app for smartphones. The free app debuts in time for the annual AH&LA Fall Conference held with the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show, November 9-13, in New York City.
The app will provide easy access to information about the more than 100 educational sessions, hundreds of industry speakers, networking opportunities with top lodging leaders, and exhibitors showcasing the latest products on the IHMRS and BDNY tradeshow floors. You’ll easily find the location for sessions and exhibitors, a map of the Jacob Javits Convention Center, transportation options, and seminar surveys. Additionally, you’ll receive alerts letting you know when sessions are starting, breaking conference news, and industry updates.
AH&LA’s official app keeps members up to date on the latest news from Capitol Hill, upcoming events, and connects members to AH&LA’s social media activity, including AH&LA President/CEO Joe McInerney’s weekly blog. In addition, a SmartBrief feed keeps members abreast of daily industry news.
“The new app is a great way for AH&LA members to fully engage with our Fall Conference, IHMRS, and BDNY,” said AH&LA President/CEO Joseph A. McInerney, CHA. “Attendance is up this year, so the app will help members navigate their way through the biggest tradeshow in the hospitality industry.”
AH&LA members can download the app, which is funded by American Express, through the app store or www.mobile.ahla.com. Keywords – AH&LA, AHLA, IHMRS, American, Hotel, Lodging, Association, International, Motel, Restaurant, Show, New York, BDNY, and Boutique, Design, Conference. Follow and tweet using hashtag #FallConference12.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- AH&LA Applauds ACA Fix to Protect Small Businesses from Higher Premiums
- AH&LA Applauds Representatives Kilmer, Takai, Senator Hirono for Leading Fight for Better Pentagon Travel Policy -
- AH&LA Submits Statement on the 'Sharing Economy' for House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee Hearing
- 15 Million Online Hotel Bookings Are Scams Each Year By Rogue Websites
- Top Government Officials & Hotel CEOs Join Forces to Raise Awareness About Drug & Alcohol Addiction
- HTNG Releases EMV Hospitality White Paper
- Next-Generation Property Management Systems: Mobility Matters
- Cornerstone Information Systems (CIS) Showcases Travel Solutions at the ACTE Global Corporate Travel Conference in Paris
- What's the Big Deal About Big Data? Indie Operators Want to Know
- Success in Hospitality Revenue Management Means Answering the Right Pricing Questions