ERevMax Launches Hotel & Channel Eco-System
Hotel Distribution Technology Specialist Advances Connection Environment for Online Channels and Hotel Brands
eRevMax International, owner of premium hotel channel management application RateTiger, has launched its Hotel & Channel Eco-Systems to support enhanced and sophisticated connectivity between global OTA’s, Tour Operators and Wholesalers (IDSs) and Hotel Brands’ PMS and CRS.
The Hotel and Channel Eco-Systems will allow both parties to create more relevant and meaningful business partnerships to enrich the online sales opportunities and streamline reservation management processes. The Hotel Eco-System will provide IDSs greater access to global hotel inventory that will help them improve their consumer offering and diversify the product portfolio. While the Channel Eco-System will help hotel brands identify key producers of room nights in key feeder markets and assist properties in their portfolios to acquire greater online distribution and sales.
The Eco-System utilizes a powerful XML gateway that enables hotel companies to connect seamlessly with distribution partners and system providers. Accor and NH Hotels have been utilizing eRevMax’s RTConnect to provide their geographically diverse portfolio with automated pricing and inventory updates and instantaneous reservation delivery between third party channels and their central reservation systems.
“We’re forming a stronger bond between demand and supply partners to help them build their business while supporting distribution with scalable connectivity technology,” said Greg Berman, COO, eRevMax International. “By focusing on both parties’ business objectives we can marry the two with better service and the relevant system solutions. Our XML gateway has undergone huge advancement during 2012 and we will be launching further solution initiatives in the coming months. Hotel brands require robust two-way connectivity and IDS will need to be part of this to benefit from increased supply.”
RTConnect can connect to PMS and CRS to deliver Reservation Data from IDS while updating the channels with live price and inventory information.
eRevMax International is a premier security certified global software and services house. It combines technology, knowledge and skills in connectivity, market intelligence, revenue and distribution management for the hospitality and travel industry. Incorporated in 2001 eRevMax caters to over 5000 customers in over 100 countries and 1800 cities worldwide with offices and R&D centers across continents. With a diverse product portfolio, eRevMax provides premium full service technology solutions and services across the hospitality and travel spectrum. For further details, please visit www.erevmax.com
Ryan Haynes I VP – Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org I + 44 (0) 20 7422 7528
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Request Information from this organizationPlease click the link below to request more information from the organization or company featured in this article.
- TravelRepublic Completes 2-way Integration with ERevMax for Seamless Connectivity
- ERevMax Partners with BookingForce to Offer the 1st Booking Engine on LIVE
- Infographic: 5 Distribution Trends to Watch for in 2015
- Hoteliers Generate over US$1.7 Billion with ERevMax
- ERevMax Adds Pricing Power from PriceMatch
- Uber Goes Big Data - Shares Customers' Data with a Hotel Chain - Naked Security
- Ayres Hotels Selects Groupize Next Generation Group Management Technology to Transform Sales Staff Productivity
- Cherokee Nation Entertainment Expands Use of InvoTech Multi-Property Uniform Management System at Gaming Properties
- Industry Disruptor Epteca Kicks Off 2015 With Record Growth and Thirteen New Clients
- Oracle Introduces Oracles MICROS Workstation 6 Point-of-Service Terminal to Enable Modern, Connected Experiences in the Hospitality and Retail Industries