ERevMax Launches Hotel & Channel Eco-System
Hotel Distribution Technology Specialist Advances Connection Environment for Online Channels and Hotel Brands
eRevMax International, owner of premium hotel channel management application RateTiger, has launched its Hotel & Channel Eco-Systems to support enhanced and sophisticated connectivity between global OTA’s, Tour Operators and Wholesalers (IDSs) and Hotel Brands’ PMS and CRS.
The Hotel and Channel Eco-Systems will allow both parties to create more relevant and meaningful business partnerships to enrich the online sales opportunities and streamline reservation management processes. The Hotel Eco-System will provide IDSs greater access to global hotel inventory that will help them improve their consumer offering and diversify the product portfolio. While the Channel Eco-System will help hotel brands identify key producers of room nights in key feeder markets and assist properties in their portfolios to acquire greater online distribution and sales.
The Eco-System utilizes a powerful XML gateway that enables hotel companies to connect seamlessly with distribution partners and system providers. Accor and NH Hotels have been utilizing eRevMax’s RTConnect to provide their geographically diverse portfolio with automated pricing and inventory updates and instantaneous reservation delivery between third party channels and their central reservation systems.
“We’re forming a stronger bond between demand and supply partners to help them build their business while supporting distribution with scalable connectivity technology,” said Greg Berman, COO, eRevMax International. “By focusing on both parties’ business objectives we can marry the two with better service and the relevant system solutions. Our XML gateway has undergone huge advancement during 2012 and we will be launching further solution initiatives in the coming months. Hotel brands require robust two-way connectivity and IDS will need to be part of this to benefit from increased supply.”
RTConnect can connect to PMS and CRS to deliver Reservation Data from IDS while updating the channels with live price and inventory information.
eRevMax International is a premier security certified global software and services house. It combines technology, knowledge and skills in connectivity, market intelligence, revenue and distribution management for the hospitality and travel industry. Incorporated in 2001 eRevMax caters to over 5000 customers in over 100 countries and 1800 cities worldwide with offices and R&D centers across continents. With a diverse product portfolio, eRevMax provides premium full service technology solutions and services across the hospitality and travel spectrum. For further details, please visit www.erevmax.com
Ryan Haynes I VP – Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org I + 44 (0) 20 7422 7528
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Request Information from this organizationPlease click the link below to request more information from the organization or company featured in this article.
- ERevMax Completes 2-way Integration with Roomlia® to Provide Hotels Seamless Connectivity
- ERevMax Makes Inroads in Bahrain with Elite Hospitality
- TravelRepublic Completes 2-way Integration with ERevMax for Seamless Connectivity
- ERevMax Partners with BookingForce to Offer the 1st Booking Engine on LIVE
- Infographic: 5 Distribution Trends to Watch for in 2015
- Starwood Launches Keyless Check-in Through the SPG APP for Apple Watch in U.K.
- Time to Upgrade Your Restaurant POS System? Heres What You Need to Know.
- Community Based Software Platforms Transforming the Future of Destination Sales and Marketing - By Hjalti Baldursson
- Maestro PMS Expands Solution Offering, Services, Price Options for 2015
- Epteca Selected for Traveltech Lab, the UKs Premier Incubator for Travel Technology Start-ups