HeBS Digital Helps Hotel Clients Get Ready for a Record-Breaking 2013 with Desktop, Mobile and Tablet Website Design Package Promotion
HeBS Digital is offering15% off new desktop, mobile, and tablet design packages now through December 31, 2012. By reaching guests at every touch point, HeBS Digital clients can expect a record-breaking 2013.
HeBS Digital, the leading digital marketing and direct online strategy firm for the hospitality industry, is offering 15% off its desktop, mobile, and tablet website design packages now through December 31, 2012 with its “Get Ready to Kick $$$ in 2013” promotion. This translates to a significant savings of up to $5,000.
According to the October 2012 HeBS Digital Industry Pulse Poll results, 91% of hoteliers chose the property website when asked which digital marketing initiatives they would most like to budget for next year. Hoteliers that purchase the ‘Get Ready to Kick $$$ in 2013’ package will stay competitive, reach potential guests at every touch-point, and achieve the highest ROIs in 2013. Recent Google search data reveals that people are using their desktop to research and book travel during the day, mobile devices during daytime breaks, and tablets when relaxing in the evening. It is essential that hoteliers deliver a user-friendly experience and simple booking process on each device.
Hoteliers that take advantage of HeBS Digital’s ‘Get Ready to Kick $$$ in 2013’ promotion will:
- Generate incremental revenues that will improve the bottom line
- Steal market share from competitors
- Reach potential guests at every stage of the travel planning process
- Improve ADRs and RevPARs
- Decrease dependency on the OTAs and steer users to the direct online channel
- Kick $$$ in 2013!
The explosion of the tablet and mobile channels presents major challenges to hotel marketers: creating and managing digital content throughout three distinct distribution channels (desktop, mobile and tablet), as well as publishing the hotel’s latest special offers and promotions on the hotel’s social media profiles. This package also includes HeBS Digital’s proprietary CMS Premium, which allows hotels to update all three channels in one place, push content to social media profiles, and acts as a centralized web content and digital marketing asset management system for the hotel.
Interested hoteliers can learn more by clicking here.
About HeBS Digital:
Founded in 2001, HeBS Digital is the industry’s leading full-service hotel digital marketing, website design and direct online channel strategy firm based in New York City (www.HeBSDigital.com).
HeBS Digital has pioneered many of the “best practices” in hotel digital marketing, social and mobile marketing, and direct online channel distribution. The firm has won over 220 prestigious industry awards for its digital marketing and website design services, including numerous Adrian Awards, Davey Awards, W3 Awards, WebAwards, Magellan Awards, Summit International Awards, Interactive Media Awards, and IAC Awards.
A diverse client portfolio of top tier major hotel brands, luxury and boutique hotel brands, resorts and casinos, hotel management companies, franchisees and independents, and CVBs are profiting from HeBS Digital’s hospitality digital marketing expertise. Contact HeBS Digital’s consultants at (212) 752-8186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mariana Mechoso Safer
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Request Information from this organizationPlease click the link below to request more information from the organization or company featured in this article.
- 2016 Checklist to Maximize Engagement and Revenues from Social Media - By Victoria Hsia
- The Perils of Using an Open-Source Content Management System (CMS) to Power the Hotel Website - By Mariana Safer and Max Starkov
- 2016 Checklist to Maximize Revenues from Your SEM Campaigns - By Carmine Fischetti & Sara OBrien
- Red Lion Hotels Hello Rewards Technology Platform Wins Gold Loyalty360 Award
- 2016 Checklist to Maximize Revenues from Multi-Channel Campaigns - By Margaret Mastrogiacomo
- Get the Report - The State of Hotel Search and Bookings
- AHLEI Publishes New Edition of Managing Technology in the Hospitality Industry
- Hilton Worldwide Has Identified and Taken Action to Eradicate Malware
- Hospitality Finance and Technology Association - HFTP - to Discuss USALI and Specialized Hospitality Resources at HOSPACE 2015
- New Wind Creek Casino & Hotel Montgomery Selects InvoTech RFID Linen Management System to Reduce Expenses